Sunday, August 20, 2023

HAPPY SUNDAY!

I borrowed this saying from my blogging friend Cloudia.  You can read it on her post at this link and see all her amazing photos and other wise words.  Thanks Cloudia!


"Kindness is loaning someone your strength,

instead of reminding them of their weakness."

~Andy Stanley~









Cloudia's full website address is: https://comfortspiral.blogspot.com/2023/08/a-little-kinder.html

My 'art' today is one of the coasters given to me as part of a gift from my son and daughter-in-law.  I placed the coaster on one of the kitchen table placemats, took a photo and turned that photo into art with the ArtCard I have on my iPad.  I have been sharing a lot of these on my blog lately.  I enjoy this app and all its different effects very much.  As the novelty wears off, I daresay so will my photos turned into art, but in the meantime...!

Charles Andrew Stanley, known as Andy Stanley, is an American who is the founder and senior pastor of North Point Ministries, a nondenominational evangelical Christian church with several campuses across the north metro Atlanta area. Stanley now lives outside of Atlanta with his wife and their three adult children. He is the son of Charles Stanley, the former senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta and founder of In Touch Ministries.  More information can be found here.


28 comments:

  1. I love what you did with your coaster. It is a beautiful and amazing piece of art. We have watched a lot of Charles Stanley and have one of his books. We also like watching his son on T.V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginny, and how lovely :) I didn’t know he had a son who is also on TV.

      Delete
  2. Cloudia's posts are packed with beauty and wisdom aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly are! I have enjoyed them for years now :)

      Delete
  3. So true on the kindness. Have a great day, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed, and thank you Angie, you have a great day also :)

      Delete
  4. Very nice. Always love to read nice positive things Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cloudia's blog is providing my daily therapy with her pictures and quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very wise saying. Love your art pic, keep playing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree 100% :) Thank you Diane, so glad and will do.

      Delete
  7. a wonderful quote and oh so true. I do the same thing, get a new app and play with it until I get tired of it and then it sits all alone unused while I play with another one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, two simple words that mean so much :) as for new apps, it’s the way of things.

      Delete
  8. Love the coaster and the wise words. Have a great day and happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad, thank you Eileen :) and I wish you the same.

      Delete
  9. Love that coaster. That saying show up on a lot of things. It's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s great, thanks Ann :) and yes, it certainly is.

      Delete
  10. what a great coaster, reminding us all what is important!! i always wish i had the energy to play with these apps, they produce really pretty art like pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your amazing photos are art in themselves Debbie :) True!

      Delete
  11. liczna jest ta podstawka. Miłej niedzieli:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely way to feature this beautiful quote, Denise. I always enjoy seeing your creativity and uplifting posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always happy you enjoy my posts Martha Ellen, thank you :) It certainly is a wonderful saying.

      Delete

Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.

I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I won't be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name please, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!