Friday, September 13, 2024

THANK YOU ANN

 Happy mail from Ann is a happy day indeed. Thank you so much my friend, I always appreciate seeing them in my mailbox.


I have mentioned this before, but this is my favorite comfy corner where I do all my reading and blogging, sip on a hot or cold drink, and watch the birds outside. The two figurines that are next to Ann's pretty card are gifts from my dear family. It's my happy place of treasures, where I can easily reach up for a book to leaf through, and now I have Ann's card to look at.


Thank you Ann! 
This is such a delightful tradition you started.

And thanks for dropping by everyone.
I hope your day is a great one.






17 comments:

  1. I got this one too. It is so professional and sophisticated. Ann is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds a lovely corner in your house, I think most of us have a favourite place to read and blog. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice way to keep in touch 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card and I like your lovely figurines. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very welcome. I feel honored that my card is sitting in such a special place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann's work is beautiful and fits in perfectly in your special place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card looks great next to the figurine and perfect for autumn decor. I don't have a nook, I read on the bed. I would like to have a she shed in the back yard to read in, away from the TV noise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ann has such a cre8tive eye and fingers...lovely place to sit and ponder and see your card.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a creative design on your card from Ann. Your figurines are lovely Denise. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought the card perfect for fall. And I like those figurines, too. And the books...they all look like something I would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a lovely place to sit and read and think of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How thoughtful of your blog friend to send you a card. Isn't it nice getting surprises in the mail? And I love that little girl with the house. I have that same line of a girl holding a single rose.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.

I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I won't be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name please, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!