Tuesday, June 21, 2022

POSITIVES, PRETTIES and a FEW WISE WORDS

I found these while browsing through Pinterest recently.

I like to read their very wise words, most I agree with, some I don't but whatever I publish, I generally agree with.  They remind us to start the journey to being our better selves, that we should look out for those around us, whether it is family, friends, acquaintances or people we don't know.
I am always thankful for my kindred spirits.
and also look after our friends in nature, whether they be feathered, furry or scaley.  
For the bird lovers
And the book lovers...
And just because, you've got to put a little humor in there at times.
and let's face it, we might make their heads hurt too, but then there's always a cup of tea, but black, hot and with milk please.  
There's poignancy here…
And kindness…yes that word again but honestly, there can't be enough kindness right, especially now?
And be wise.  These things are not always possible, we are only human and we make mistakes, but it's important never to give up trying.  
Maya Angelou's words are always very empowering.
Good reminders...
I'm proud of you...
So here we all are on a long journey but...
and don't forget...
for...
Flowers always make me smile.
always!  And then that word again...
Yes, even now with everything that is going on here and around the world.  And never forget the love, pass it on, and if anyone tells you, you've just managed to drop off the planet with these crazy thoughts...
and...


Remember...
Shower great love and kindness to everyone out there, even the ones who are not kind to you.  Their words and actions are designed to wound and you may react negatively, but it won’t make you feel any better.  They might not want your kindness but just the act of trying will heal your soul, and hopefully theirs eventually.  

Now go fluff your tutu and be someone’s sunshine! 

Thanks for looking, 
and Happy Wednesday everyone!





(My thanks to all the lovely people who share these incredible works of art and wisdom on Pinterest.  And truly knowing that there are unfathomable happenings going on, this is put together by me, to let you know you are not alone.  Wishing you all Peace and Love wherever you are.)




26 comments:

  1. Thank you. Still smiling - and fluffing that tutu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Sue, we will both keep on fluffing ;)

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful post this is. I love things like this. The fluffing your tutu one made me smile. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy you enjoyed it Ann, thank you :) The fluffing of the tutu made me smile too, also the sweet cherub.

      Delete
  3. Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing them, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. You are very welcome Angie, so happy you enjoyed :)

      Delete
  4. the world CAN make your head hurt but I love the idea of flowers in the soul and kindness with each other

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Denise,
    What a lovely post, so many wise quotes and wonderful images. Keep spreading the kindness. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eileen, I will :) you take care and enjoy your day also.

      Delete
  6. they are all good and all true and all things needed to do. beautiful post

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many wise words! Kindness makes the world a place we want to live in. Have a sweet Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Buttercup :) The sweetest of Wednesday’s to you also.

      Delete
  8. Lovely thought filled post, flowers make me smile too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine :) and I hope you have a lot of flowers in your day.

      Delete
  9. I enjoyed so many of these wise words today, Denise. There is much kindness and goodness in the world despite all the negative things and we should all look for positivity and give it off as often as possible too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy you did Dorothy :) and your words ring true, thank you :)

      Delete
  10. Such nice memes to read! Love them all. Gigi Hawaii

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a truly wonderful post this is.
    Thank you so much Denise.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Jan, and so glad you enjoyed my post. All the best to you too :)

      Delete

Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.

I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I won't be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name please, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!