Wednesday, October 2, 2024

JUST A SHORT POST TODAY.

When we were out this morning we passed by my favorite house for Halloween decorations. I recognized some old ones from last year, but also new. I don't decorate myself but I do enjoy seeing others around our neighborhood.

Beware, there be witches about! 

"When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, 'tis near Halloween."

Well, not quite yet, but it will be here before we know it. We will be buying candy to hand out to the kiddos. One of my sister-in-laws years ago used to make her kids their costumes every Halloween. They were always very imaginative and always amazing. I do admire people with that kind of skill. 

Thanks for looking and have a great week.



4 comments:

  1. I like this one! The witches are not too scary for kids, and it is done artistically! I enlarged the photos to get a better look. How many do you get for Trick-Or-Treat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very few people decorate for Halloween here. That house goes all out and makes me smile. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see what other people do in their gardens around this time, Denise.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.

I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I won't be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name please, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!