Sunday, October 13, 2024

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE - FOR THE CAT LOVERS OUT THERE

 Just so that you don't think I am remiss in not mentioning our cats lately, this one is for all the cat lovers out there. Yes, just for you!

"Cats and humans have been partners for over ten thousand years. And what you realize when you've lived with a cat for a long time is that we may think we own them, but that's not the way it is. They simply allow us the pleasure of their company."

~Genki Kawamura~

"I have felt cats rubbing their faces against mine and touching my cheek with claws carefully sheathed. These things, to me, are expressions of love."

~James Herriot~


"The word 'homeowner' has the word 'meow' in it. Good luck pronouncing it correctly ever again."

~mom-says-im-cute~

“I have been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It’s not. Mine had me trained in two days.”

~Bill Dana~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.

I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I won't be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name please, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!