Friday, July 24, 2026

A FEW MORE FLOWERS FOR YOU FROM LEWIS GINTNER BOTANIC GARDEN.

This is my last post of the flowers we saw that day until we go there again. Hopefully that will be in a month or so. I thoroughly enjoyed our time here. 


I was really taken with the Stokes Aster and how it was unfurling in the photo below.


I found them along the pathway walking up to the entrance.


This courtyard greeted us as we exited the visitor center into the garden.


Purple Coneflowers.




Oakleaf Hydrangea.


The Ditch Lilies were blooming beautifully and I really loved their color combination.


Another pretty area I would like to explore next time we go. 


Next is the Spider Flower, perhaps a better name for it, Cleome. 


It's also called Grandfather's Whiskers, but we can also call it Pink Queen.


I shared these the other day, "Irish Eyes' Black-eyed Susan


My other post of the flowers can be found here if you missed it.

Have fun and 
thanks for stopping by.








3 comments:

  1. Beautiful gardens there and the pond is lovely, be good to sit in peace there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is this giant Aster. It is amazing and I have never seen anything like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such beautiful flowers, the botanical garden is truly enchanting to look at. I would love it there, too,it is laid out so fantastically, and the little pond is lovely.
    Thank you for these wonderful photos! I look forward to enjoying them again when you visit the garden next time!
    Have a beautiful day, Elke.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.

I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I will not be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!