Wednesday, July 22, 2026

HE FOUND IT!

 

Not so many birds have been around yet for this new bird bath. There is one male Goldfinch who pops up every now and again. This little guy arrived before a thunderstorm last night and it rained buckets. I said I think he needs a tiny stepladder and asked Gregg if he could make one to help. I got an affirmative “no!” Oh well! Yes I was joking I told him but I don’t think he quite believed me. I am looking around for a ground bird bath. The other one cracked. Gregg knows I can squirrel speak. He told me to tell squirrel to go to the creek which is on the other side of the trees. Harsh! Grin….


Enjoy your day friends and 

thanks for stopping by.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.

I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I will not be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!