Saturday, July 4, 2026

SATURDAY MORNING AT THE BIRD FEEDER - HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY - 2026



For those celebrating, 

we would like to wish you all 

A Very Happy Fourth of July. 

As Independence Day fell on a Saturday, 

the birds got a bit dressed up for the occasion, 

and wanted to say, stay safe and may everyone

enjoy peace, good health and happiness

with your family and friends.





63 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! The Birdie Of Liberty!!! I love it. And the cute little caps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea of ​​yours with the birds celebrating!
    All the best and lots of love—peace and health to you, too!
    Happy day, hugs, Elke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your very sweet sentiments dear Elke, very happy you enjoyed this. I also wish you the best with lots of love, peace, health and much happiness. Hugs, Denise xo

      Delete
  3. My most sincere congratulations and best wishes to the people of the United States of America on the occasion of the 250th anniversary of Independence Day, July 4. Wishing you all success and a rewarding year ahead.

    Asep Haryono
    INDONESIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Asep, thank you very much for your wonderful sentiments :) You are very kind. Warmest wishes to you, Denise

      Delete
  4. The bird brain that run the country, would be better off if they listened to real birds.L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels and Granny Sue, I look forward to happier times for all of us most sincerely and wish you both the same my friends. Thank you for the input. Sending you all hugs, Denise :)

      Delete
  5. What a fun and festive way to start the weekend. The idea of the birds getting dressed up to celebrate Independence Day brings such a cheerful image to mind. Wishing you a wonderful, safe holiday filled with peace, health, and a great morning watching your backyard visitors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed and thank you very much for your wonderful sentiments. I wish you the same :)

      Delete
  6. Your birds look patriotic. Have a great 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The goldfinch as the Statue of Liberty and the tufted titmice as Continental Soldiers. Love it!! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little bird whispered in my ear that they wanted to dress up today :) Glad you enjoyed them Kay. Happy 4th to you also.

      Delete
  8. Love the bird photo...lol
    Have a good day, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, happy about that Margaret. Thank you and you have a good day too :)

      Delete
  9. Those are some fancy patriotic birds. Happy 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly are Ann. I don't know where on earth they shop for those fancy duds. Probably in Colonial Williamsburg, haha! Happy 4th of July to you too :)

      Delete
  10. Dear Denise :)
    This is such a cute idea. May you and your family also have peace good health and happiness. Here we are experiencing extreem heat there are no birds to be seen, They are keeping in the shade of the trees.
    All the best
    Sonjia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for these beautiful sentiments dear Sonjia :) I wish you and your family the same. The birds are very smart! I hope you are staying cool. All the best, Denise

      Delete
  11. Now those are the best patriotic figures I've seen yet. Happy JUly 4th. Hope you have lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly Erika, glad you enjoyed. A Very Happy July 4th to you too and I wish you the same :)

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. That is my aim, to pass along a few smiles. Thank you for sharing that John, always appreciated :)

      Delete
  13. Ahh, love those patriotic birds. Happy 4th of July x 250 to your and yours. So thankful for our land!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! and A Happy 4th of July x 250 to you too. I may have told you I don't know, but I arrived on these shores just in time to celebrate x 200. What a wonderful way to be introduced to America.

      Delete
  14. Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Denise!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Ivy, much appreciated. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend also :)

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Happy 4th to you too Jim and Barb and thank you :)

      Delete
  16. Happy Independence Day. I like the patriotic birds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you liked them Janice, and thank you so much :)

      Delete
  17. Denise you birds have very good fashion sense...
    Happy 4th to all
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, don't they. I don't know where they got that from, lol! Happy 4th to you too dear Cecilia :)

      Delete
  18. Hello, happy 4th of July!
    Have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eileen, you have a happy 4th also. You are very welcome. Always love visiting :)

      Delete
  19. How adorable! You get the prize for most unique 4th art! I love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a sweet thing to say Diane, thank you so much. Happy 4th of July, hugs, Denise

      Delete
  20. Your birdies have outdone any eagle! Happy fourth! Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, let's just not tell the eagle, lol! Happy 4th to you too. Do you have a blog I can visit, or a website. I have tried to find one without success. Maybe you just pop in and I am always happy to see you. Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  21. Replies
    1. Thank you Mary and a Happy 4th of July to you also :)

      Delete
  22. Great post :)
    Happy 4th of July.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly Jan on liking the post and wishing me a Happy 4th of July. All the best to you too and have a great week. Denise xo

      Delete
  23. Well that's cool to see the critters dressed in patriotic duds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you think so Red, they insisted, lol! :)

      Delete
  24. Cute little bird! Wishing I felt as cheerful as he looks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Granny Sue and know how you feel hon :) I send my cheery little posts to hopefully give people a few smiles, with no one gagging I hope, lol! Not that I don't know what's going on here and around the world, as I have mentioned in my bio. My mum always used to tell me we need the smiles and laughter even in the darkest times, and she had plenty of her own. It keeps us going she used to tell me, so I am trying to do my small part. Sending hugs, Denise

      Delete
  25. Feliz 4 de julio. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias por sus comentarios tan amables. Los aprecio mucho. Te mando un beso :)

      Delete
  26. posts like this, always make me smile. i hope you are enjoying this long holiday weekend...so much hype over this one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very happy they do Debbie, thank you for sharing that :) We are enjoying our weekend thank you. I hope you are also.

      Delete
  27. This is really cute. I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanie, it was a super day. Thank you :)

      Delete
  28. A Very Happy Fourth of July to you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear friend, A Very Happy 4th to you too :)

      Delete
  29. I put out a banner for America’s 250th birthday, but that’s about all I did for the Fourth of July. It was just too hot to do anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had our flag up and I agree about the heat.

      Delete
  30. Hope you all had a wonderful day celebrating 4th July.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.

I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I will not be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!