Wednesday, July 1, 2026

I’M STEPPIN’…

 

Stepping into July with a grateful heart and brave steps. New Days
New Chances - New Memories - Good Things Ahead

I wish you all a very happy July

and thanks for visiting.







45 comments:

  1. Time flies! Before you knew it, X'mas is there! Happy July, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That thought has crossed my mind too Angie :) And to you again also.

      Delete
  2. Very cute and upbeat. You are an optimist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try, I figure if I post enough of these, I just might be eventually, lol, and in the meantime share a smile or two :)

      Delete
  3. Happy July! I love this beautiful mindset, stepping into a new month with gratitude and brave steps is the perfect way to do it. Here's to new chances, great memories, and plenty of good things ahead for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melody, so glad and thank you for the sweet words, I wish the same for you :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks, dear Denise—I could really use a Snoppi like that for myself!
    I wish you and your family a wonderful July! hugs Elke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome dear Elke :) Please copy my Snoopy and share it on your fridge or desk maybe, and know I am sending you happy thoughts. I wish you the same for this July, for you and your loved one, hugs Denise

      Delete
  5. So cute. Gotta love Snoopy. Hope this is a wonderful month for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, gotta love Snoopy. I have been a fan of his and Woodstock for many years. I hope for you too Ann :)

      Delete
  6. The same to you, Denise. Snoopy is one of my favourite characters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Canada Day to the world. 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Happy Canada Day to you too my friend, and to all our northern neighbors :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you kindly David and Happy Canada Day to you too my friend.

      Delete
  9. A cheerful and optimistic start to a new month, Denise. Hope it’s a good one for you and Patrick who both celebrate a 🎂 soon🎉.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dorothy, much appreciate your kind comments and an early Happy Birthday to Patrick also :)

      Delete
  10. We are halfway through 2026. Time sure flies. Happy July to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does Linda, Happy July to you also :)

      Delete
  11. Happy July to you Denise! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eileen, and I wish you the same :)

      Delete
  12. Time has sped by. So, hello July!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did not even realize it was July 1st, it is pay day for us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh, love this! Happy July to you dear lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful, so glad Ellen and to you also dear lady :)

      Delete
  15. Denise how cute...thank you
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cecilia, always happy you think so and you are very welcome :) Hugs, Denise

      Delete
  16. Sweet - so you know what - I am so glad June is over - seemed so long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you are glad Sandie :) I hope you have a Happy July, one with good health :)))

      Delete
  17. Replies
    1. He's a favorite with me too Jeanie, thank you and a Happy July!

      Delete
  18. Sending lots of good wishes for a happy month of July.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jan and to you also. All the best, Denise

      Delete
  19. Ten un buen mes de julio. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Muchas gracias! Te deseo lo mismo y te mando un beso :)

      Delete
  20. Hope your July is fun too. Love me some Snoopy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Replies
    1. We certainly will, thank you Jenn. I hope it's an excellent one for you :)

      Delete
  22. Always good to see Snoopy whatever the month.😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.

I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I will not be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!