Sunday, July 12, 2026

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!









47 comments:

  1. Thank you, dear Denise! I wish you and Gregg a lovely Sunday, too, hugs Elke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Elke, we wish you and your Sweetheart the same. Hugs, Denise :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty and a good weekend to you too. Keep cool and I will keep warm, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret and most definitely, keep warm :)

      Delete
  3. It's always a good day for flowers. Is that pink Queen Anne's Lace? I've never seen it pink before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree 100% Ann and yes, it is Queen Anne’s Lace. I will have more information on it soon :)

      Delete
  4. Happy Sunday . . . thank you for the flowers.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you Jan. You are very welcome to the flowers. They always give me a smile :) all the best, Denise :)

      Delete
  5. Happy Sunday and Summer flowers to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As it so happens, it is a good day for flowers. Amongst all of the others, our first daylily opened today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to know your first day lily bloomed :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the greeting and the bouquet
    Hugs
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Cecilia :) Thank you! Hugs, Denise

      Delete
  8. Happy Sunday to you as well! And yes, definitely a good day for flowers. We'll, so is every day 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Granny Sue and yes indeed, every day :)

      Delete
  9. My summer flowers are doing well too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any day is a good day for flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, indeed and flowers are good any day of the weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Me alegra que los hayas disfrutado, ¡gracias! Te mando un beso :)

      Delete
  13. 🌼 Happy Sunday, Denise!
    Thank you for your cheerful greeting and flowers.
    Such a bright start to the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Veronica, and to you also :) I am happy you enjoyed the flowers and that they were a bright start to your day.

      Delete
  14. It is a good day for flowers. Thanks for sharing. And I hope you had a super Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Erika :) Had a super Sunday thank you. I hope you did too.

      Delete
  15. Hope you had a great Sunday and thanks for the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thank you Sandie, I hope you did too. So glad you enjoyed the flowers :)

      Delete
  16. It’s always a good day for flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope your Sunday was full of blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  18. every day is a good day for flowers!! very nice...we are all flower lovers!! i hope you had a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie, yes we are :) a lovely weekend indeed, hope you did too.

      Delete
  19. Flowers always have the power to make me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.

I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I will not be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!