Tuesday, February 2, 2021

LAST OF THE PHOTOS FROM MY SISTER-IN-LAW FOR A WHILE

Great Egret






Another beautiful and graceful bird.





Black-crowned Night Heron


And I really do need help with this one.  Thank you in advance!











Below is what I believe is a Bufflehead.  You can click here to see if  I am correct.  If you think I am wrong and know its actual ID, I am always happy to learn.  Another photo to compare can be found at this link.










Cormorant

a juvenile Double-crested Cormorant perhaps?  Once again seeking help from those more in the know.  Thanks again!


I bring these and thank my sister-in-law once again for giving me her okay to share.  

Thank you for looking.  Enjoy the rest of your week everyone.




17 comments:

  1. gorgeous pics.. thank you to her for letting you share them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too Sandra, she takes some wonderful shots. Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. The egret in flight pictures are great. I love the two pictures of the night heron!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was special wasn't it Linda? :) The night heron is a bird I saw a lot of in this one place we used to frequent down south. It is one of the few bird I don't have trouble identifying.

      Delete
  3. What truly glorious sights to capture - and to share. Thank you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed EC and you are very welcome :)

      Delete
  4. These are lovely shots and good to see - graceful birds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly are graceful birds, thanks Margaret :)

      Delete
  5. Boa tarde. Obrigado pelas fotos maravilhosas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olá e muito obrigado pelo seu comentário simpático :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the visit! Beauty birds!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Jenn, I enjoyed catching up. Thank you :)

      Delete
  7. I could not get the spacing done correctly after many, many tries. Not sure what happened to this post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good afternoon Denise. Great photos!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Take care of the corona and good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good afternoon Cuco, thank you so much and I wish you the same :)

      Delete

Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.

I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I won't be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name please, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!