She of the House says, “Are we still going on about this?”
Didn't Romeo say that to Juliette? Didn't Juliette throw her delicate little shoe at Romeo?
Sparky the Squirrel and Wendy the Water Nymph, that's very smart of you both.
And that's how it goes on a
Saturday Morning at the Bird Feeder/Bird Bath.
Thanks for hopping by and
I hope your day is a great one.
For our international friends to read what is on the photos, when they use my translation widget on the right-hand sidebar.
Photo 1: “I don’t mind if she hasn’t put the birdseed out. I prefer bread! A nice piece of hot toast slathered with butter and jam, you can’t beat it.”
Photo 2: “Well, you know what they say? Bread is like the sun, it rises in the yeast and sets on the waist.”
“Who said that, I’ve never heard that before.”
“He made it up, he said that.”
Photo 3: “I know nothing!”
“I also know nothing.”




So true about bread :-) So stay with healthy seeds. Happy Saturday, Denise.
ReplyDeleteYes indeed but that poor little guy loves his bread and jam :)
DeleteSO cute! They look like House Finches?
ReplyDeleteThey are House Finches Ginny :)
DeleteYou have some ungrateful birds and some dumb squirrels.
ReplyDeleteThey’ll come around :) Dumb or very diplomatic? Lol!
DeleteThe photos are so sweet and the conversations are funny!
ReplyDeleteYou made me laugh,thank you, dear Denise! Have a lovely Saturday! Hugs, Elke
Thank you dear Elke :) I am very happy and it was my great pleasure to make you laugh. I hope you had a lovely Saturday too. Hugs, Denise
Deletevery clever joke. I had a good chuckle hehe. Hope you have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteWonderful and thank you for sharing that :) Thank you, I hope you have a wonderful week too. Hugs, Denise
DeleteClever Denise. There is nothing like hot buttered toast with jam or vegemite in my case.
ReplyDeleteAh vegemite, must put that on my shopping list. Thank you for reminding me Margaret :) and thank you!
DeleteWendy the water nymph, I love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Saturday morning giggles. I've heard that about bread and have first hand knowledge that it's true about it settling in the waist.
ReplyDeleteYou are very welcome Ann :) and you and me both!
DeleteHow cool post!
ReplyDeleteLAUGHING my head off
ReplyDeleteBread rises in the yeast and sets in the waist. I love that...
and of course all the tweeting exchanges
Hugs Cecilia
The birds know their bread and their quotes.
ReplyDeleteI am not feeding the birds at present time. I am not getting any activity at the bird bath :(
ReplyDeleteHello Denise,
ReplyDeleteIt is nice to see your birds and captions again, always fun to see.
Great photos! Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend!
Linda ardilla. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeletefun!
ReplyDeleteawesome images...and i really enjoyed the narrative!! enjoy your sunday!!
ReplyDeleteDenise, you always manage to turn a simple Saturday morning into a delightful little play. The bread jokes and bird bath banter made me smile -- thank you for sharing your whimsy with us!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how you figure all this out! So funny girl.
ReplyDelete