I am still having problems with blogger and am not able to download any images now. Fortunately, I had these already in a draft folder, intending them to be part of an odds and bods post later. I thought as they were already on here, it might be a work-around.
It was! I also have posts ready and set up through to Sunday. I am very glad to have done that and put them together last week during a bit of free time. Hopefully by then, all will be back to normal.
I looked this problem up on Google and they said it is probably connected with the comment issues we had. You can check if you put your question in Google’s search bar. It will give you all the information you need.
It offered quick fixes, but frankly I am not doing that. I am trusting that things will return to normal. I don’t want to mess with my settings yet, just in case I make things worse.
So, today I have pretty art to share instead of photos from today, which I had intended to download.
Here you go, pretty art! I am always drawn to bright, vibrant colors in paintings. I thought this was lovely.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.
I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I will not be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!