Isn’t he a charming fellow, obviously pondering life, and wondering why this woman keeps telling him he is beautiful? I believe he already knows that!
I have a never-ending admiration and respect for artists who can put anything like this together.
I will be sharing a longer post tomorrow.
Thank you for visiting
and I hope your day is a great one.


That's a beautiful picture of you two :-))
ReplyDeleteThank you Angie, very kind of you to say :)
DeleteIt is totally awesome! I love the mosaic look of the pattern and the color of the antlers! I wonder what it is made of and if he (or she) sculpted the entire giraffe
ReplyDeleteI loved that too Ginny, it was a really clever piece of art :) I am going to try and find out more and will let you know in my next post if I do.
DeleteTalented person or people, Denise. Lovely photo too.
ReplyDeleteYes indeed and thank you Margaret :)
DeleteBeautiful photo of you and the statue! Take care, Stay cool, have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind words Eileen :) you do the same. It’s going to be a scorcher today.
DeleteI am not quite sure how Ginny concluded that it is a giraffe, since it has a relatively short neck and antlers.
ReplyDeleteI kind of think there’s a bit of a giraffe in there. It’s a magical creature :)
DeleteOh that is amazing. Nice photo of you as well.
ReplyDeleteThank you kindly Ann, much appreciated :)
DeleteOh, he is a charming fellow, indeed. Aren't people clever?
ReplyDeleteVery clever! I am looking forward to find more about the artist :)
DeleteThat is a really cool statue. I'm with you. The creativity and imagination some people have, and the talent some have too is just amazing!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully put Erika :)
DeleteThat is a beautiful, artistic giraffe—waving hello to you! Have lots of fun wherever you are today!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Elke
Hello dear Elke :) he certainly is beautiful! Thank you and I wish you the same.
DeleteYou both are lovely.
ReplyDeleteWell, you put a smile on my face, thank you Sandra :)
DeleteCool photo!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ann :)
DeleteWhat a great work of art. I like this picture of you too.
ReplyDeleteThank you Linda, sweet of you to say :)
DeleteHello! So nice to see lovely you, my friend!
ReplyDeleteAwww, thank you kindly my friend :)
DeleteFun to see you in front of that piece of art! Happy day to you.
ReplyDeleteThank you Ellen, your words put a skip in my step. Okay, maybe only in my head. I find it hard to skip these days, lol!
DeleteWOW Denise I have no clue where you are but I do wish I was sitting beside you under this most gorgeous creature
ReplyDeleteHugs cecilia
I wish you were too Cecilia :) Thank you, with hugs.
DeleteThe talent of creative people impresses me greatly. I can just take photos of things that are already in place.
ReplyDeleteAnd yours is a talent too. I see that in your photos :)
DeleteI think that's the giraffe who was lost in Texas. He was influenced by the longhorns! Linda in Kansas
ReplyDeleteLol! Loved that, sort of reminds me of the Jackalopes. Thanks for the chuckle Linda :)
DeleteThis fellow is totally delightful!
ReplyDeleteMy reaction too, thanks Jeanie :)
DeleteHow fun!
ReplyDeleteVery happy you think so Val. I go into more detail with a few other sculptures I saw tomorrow :)
DeleteWell, I think you both look lovely.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
That’s very sweet of you Jan, thank you :) all the best, Denise :)
DeleteTe mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteMuchas gracias. Te mando un beso.
DeleteOk, now I am very curious!
ReplyDeleteThe new post telling all will be published at midnight eastern time Granny Sue :)
DeleteAmazing!
ReplyDeleteHi Sandie, all will be revealed at midnight :)
DeleteVERY COOL!
ReplyDeleteMy words exactly :) Thank you Ivy!
Delete🩷
Delete