Friday, January 1, 2016

TODAY'S FLOWERS #380 - January1st, 2015

(I am still on vacation but will things will be back to normal next week.  If I am unable to link with your meme, please feel free to do that for me if you have the time.)  


Welcome to Today's Flowers, first post of 2016!


Today's Flowers opens on Friday at 12.00 a.m. and will close the following Thursday at 11.30 p.m.   More information can be found here.


These are from a trip to The Norfolk Botanical Garden, near the children's play area last summer.














Information on Today's Flowers can be found here.


This meme was originally created by Luiz.  Thank you Luiz!


I am linking with the following, with my thanks to our hosts for such wonderful memes.  Please click on their names to visit other participants.

Aquariann at Flower Friday
Laura at I Heart Macro
Judith at Mosaic Monday

22 comments:

  1. Love the terracotta beasties.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new blog looks lovely.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun! love the pot creatures! wishing you a beautiful 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers... I can't wait to hear more about your vacation...I KNOW you are enjoying it.

    Happy New Year to you. I pray you have a blessed 2016.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers... I can't wait to hear more about your vacation...I KNOW you are enjoying it.

    Happy New Year to you. I pray you have a blessed 2016.

    Hugs,
    Betsy (You may get this multiple times...???? Couldn't get it to post.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Denise, I love the garden and art sculptures. I wish you all the best in 2016! Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What funny flowerpot things!
    Happy New Year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful blog !!
    Happy New Year !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful new blog! Happy New Year. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found this your new blog.. :)
    Lovely lovely photos.
    Wish you very happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm happy to have found you Denise, and glad to be visiting once again, except this time it's a new address :)
    I love pot people, as you may remember I made my own "Beatrix Potter" several years ago, and she's still going strong.
    Love all these ideas.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Denise, what a great garden. Happy New Year to you and yours. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice! Kids have more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year Denise...loving the new blog and this cute garden!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how exquisite Denise! Thanks as always for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great shots from an interesting place, Denise!
    Thanks for taking part in the Floral Friday Fotos meme. Look forward to seeing more of your photos in 2016!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.

I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I won't be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name please, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!