"Look, She-of-the-House is taking our photo again." "She is taking them so she can show her blogging friends.

"Wait, did someone say photo op? Is this my good side?"
"I am staying low. I am hiding!"
"I am lost! Which way is the ocean?"
And that's how it goes on a Saturday Morning at the Bird Feeder. Thanks for visiting and have a
great weekend. Hugs from Denise.



Those are all beautiful birds at your watering station!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the entertaining show put on by your birds!!!!
Have a lovely Saturday, hugs, Elke
It is always my pleasure to share the birds Elke, and am happy you enjoyed them :). Thank you, I hope you had a lovely weekend also. Hugs, Denise
DeleteOh my, Mr. Seagull! I hope you find your way back to the ocean! And I think Goldfinches have no bad side, they are both good!
ReplyDeleteI have it on good authority he did Ginny :) you are right about those goldfinches.
DeleteVery lovely Denise.
ReplyDeleteThank you Margaret, happy you thought so :)
Deletewow how beautiful! What's the name of that yellow bird? So so sweet and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you Angie, the yellow bird is an American Goldfinch :) It is, very much so.
DeleteLove all the photos. I'm glad the lady of the house takes all these pictures to share with us
ReplyDeleteThat’s great Ann, thank you :) I am glad too :)
DeleteBeautiful birds for sure! It will soon be time to ring the bird feeders closer to the house so I can enjoy the morning feedings!
ReplyDeleteOur Goldfinches are turning their winter color now.
That’s so nice you have the goldfinches visiting you too. They are such cheery birds :)
DeleteHello Denise and happy Saturday :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post, lovely to see all the beautiful birds and that seagulls thoughts "I am lost! Which way is the ocean?" did make me chuckle.
My good wishes.
All the best Jan
Hello Jan and a Happy Sunday to you too. Glad to know seagull gave you a chuckle : He found his way home. My good wishes to you too and all the best :)
DeleteI hope you and the birds have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteWe did thank you John. I hope you did too :)
DeleteThose are a nice variety of visitors. Happy Saturday to you!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ellen, they are certainly fun to watch. Happy Saturday to you too :)
DeleteCool!
ReplyDeleteThank you Anne :)
DeleteThank you for the morning smile!
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure Sandra, thank you :)
DeleteDearest Birdies and Denise. I am so very thankful to see you all
ReplyDeleteI'm quite late checking in
We got Covid/Moderna yesterday. Boy did I have a rough night
chills, headache and body aches and my arm is very sore. Bryan just has a sore arm and is a bit tired. Been on the couch most of the day.
Feeling better now Tylenol helped
Hugs cecilia
I am very, very sorry you had such a rough time Cecilia. It is Thursday now, late catching up so I am hopeful you are both feeling much better. We will be getting ours soon and will be more prepared so thank you :) I will keep the Tylenol handy. Hugs for much better days for you and Bryan xo
DeleteFun!
ReplyDeleteThank you Christine :)
DeleteIt's funny. I laughed this morning..
ReplyDeleteThat’s great, so glad :) Thanks Mary!
Deletelove the bird photos, we don't seem to have as many birds now that the feeder is down but have to, due to the bear activity here
ReplyDeleteThanks Linda. When we are told through our neighborhood app that bears are around, we don’t put the feeders out. It’s a rare occurrence though and it’s been a couple of years since the last sighting :)
DeleteNo bird feeders up here yet until the bears go to sleep. I think it's bear hunting season now.
ReplyDeleteNo indeed. I guess that will be a little while longer before they go to their dens.
DeleteBeautiful pics! Chuckled at the seagull. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Rita and I am glad he gave you a chuckle :)
DeleteBuen sábado. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteMuchas gracias, espero que tu sábado haya sido genial también :) Te mando un beso.
DeleteMany birds are trying to find their way to a better place.
ReplyDeleteYes, it is time for them to fly south :)
DeleteThat yellow bird is stunning, Denise. It's always a pleasure to see the birds in your area, and it's interesting to know that every state has different birds than the next state. I don't see that woodpecker you have, but we do get the acorn woodpeckers, which are really starting to annoy me with their pecking at my house haha.
ReplyDeleteIt is a beautiful bird, I agree Sheri :) one of the reasons I used to enjoyed road tripping was to see the different birds. You have beautiful ones in California too. I hope I will go on another road trip one of these days.
Delete