My two favorite guys spent some father/son time together today (6/23/26). They always send me a few photos. This is where they had lunch.
On Friday and Saturday it is open until 2.00 a.m. and other days open until midnight. Their website is here and they are located at 8230 Old Courthouse Road, Vienna, Virginia 22182, down one of the small side roads in Tyson’s.
I am feeling like a jacket potato right now for some reason. Son said you chose any of their toppings to suit your own taste. Mine would be baked beans, which was a favorite meal of mine as a child and still is, though I enjoy Bushes Original Baked beans these days.
Son had the loaded French Fries and his dad had the Cheeseburger with Fries. They said both were excellent. Next time they want to try the Tornado Potato which is a spiraled potato swirled around on a stick and deep fried. These two always have fun finding somewhere new, to them anyhow. Son came across it by chance when taking a short cut through the area last week and suggested it to his dad today.
And so important in my humble opinion, the gentleman who took care of them was very friendly, a real good guy they said.
If you are ever in the area, they highly recommend it.
Thanks for looking and
enjoy your day.
Awesome!
ReplyDeleteThank you Anne, my two would agree with you :)
DeleteDear Denise, :)
ReplyDeleteI visited earlier this morning and there was no post, I'm so glad I tried again and now I want to eat fresh crispy fries. This Potatoe Factory seems like the place to go to if you want to eat any kind of fried potato, ready in no time and so delicious. It was so nice that hubby and son spent time together.
We only had a few days respite from the heat and ever since, temperatures have soared to 35 degrees, far too hot to blog. I hope your temperatures are cooler-
All the best Denise,
Sending a hug from across the miles.
Sonjia.
Hello Dear Sonjia :) Thank you for coming back. I put the article together about our blogger problems and wanted to give people a chance to read before I put this on here. My apologies for being a bit confusing. I do appreciate your visit. Those fries sound good, don't they and with those extended hours, great if someone had a late night and found themselves a bit hungry :) So sorry your heat is back again. I hope it won't be long before you get relief from this hot weather. Our temperatures are cooler. Yesterday it was downright chilly at 52 degs. F./ 11 degs.C. Today it is a little warmer and tomorrow warmer still but not like the hot and humid days of summer. I hope you get your cooler temperatures soon. Sending a hug to you also my dear friend. Denise
DeleteI love baked spuds and especially when they have lots of toppings...I need to see if there is a Potato Factory here
ReplyDeleteThank the guys for sharing
Hugs cecilia
I hope it has made it in your direction, or at least something similar. I will pass on your thanks Cecilia. Thank you and sending hugs :) Denise
DeleteDenis Super day for your two guys :)) They chose great food... Hugs, Andreja!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Andreja, and they certainly did :) Hugs, Denise
DeleteThat is so nice that they have the ability to do that and they take the time to do it. I know my husband would love to do it - but son lives so far away.
ReplyDeleteThank you Sandie :) Distance makes it very hard. We are fortunate as our son lives only 12 miles away.
DeleteNow that's a terrific sounding food truck!
ReplyDeleteIt is, we may be going to it ourselves next week for our once a week eat-out lunch :)
DeleteI sent a link to my sister who lives near there.
ReplyDeleteThanks Marcia, I hope your sister enjoys it as much as they did if she visits :)
DeleteLooks like a fun food truck, lots of choices for potatoes.
ReplyDeleteTake care, have a great day!
It does I agree. Thanks Eileen, you take care and have a great day also :)
DeleteKartoffeln sind in jeder Form super lecker. Am besten finde ich an solchen Imbisswagen die Pommes.
ReplyDeleteIch stimme dir zu, die Pommes scheinen an diesen Orten immer lecker zu sein :)
DeleteI am all for anything potato! And this place has far more than just potatoes. I would love to try it!!!
ReplyDeleteMe too Ginny, I never met a potato I didn't like :))) I look forward to going here too.
DeleteI love potatoes! This would be regular spot for me to visit--lol!
ReplyDeleteLove that they send you pictures. :)
Sounds like it could all be gluten free! My hubby has to eat that way, potatoes are great!
ReplyDeletea wonderful day i am sure. i love food trucks and potatoes so this truck has my name written all over it!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like they had fun
ReplyDeleteA lovely time together, and a super day, for your two special guys :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan