Time to join Tanya's fun meme, Willy-Nilly Friday Five. Thanks Tanya! You can visit other participants here.
All five photos are not mine. I found them at Pixabay. They are royalty free.
1) What's been happening this week: my sister-in-law visited us for the week and we had a lot of fun hanging out. I had phone calls from my brother-in-law and niece on different days. They live in Germany and I will never get over how clear the connection is, one on Skype, the other on Facetime. It had been a while and we had a great time catching up. We talked about needing to get together again in the not too distant future, and I miss them very much. In the meantime I am now making plans with dear friends I am able to see more regularly, as they live not too far away.
2) Create Your Own Stick People. I found this super cute, for little kids but also for big kids. You can make your own stick family here.
3) Animals will mass migrate as the planet changes, and you can see and read where this will take place. Article here.
4) The Dinosaurs of Crystal Palace: among the most accurate renditions of prehistoric life ever made. Interesting article here.
5) I love reading poetry. Here is a cute one from from Shel Silverstein. I could not help myself but be the little voice in my child's life but I suppose what he is saying is that you have to decide for yourself what is best for you.
"There is a voice inside of you
That whispers all day long.
'I feel this is right for me,
I know that this is wrong.'
No teacher, preacher, parent, friend
Or wiseman can decide
What's right for you.
Just listen to the voice
That speaks inside."