Saturday, August 8, 2026

SATURDAY MORNING AT THE BIRD FEEDER AND BIRD BATH - ????? THE GOLDFINCH HAS NOT BEEN BACK ONLY THIS INTERESTING 'BIRD'

Hmmmm.......


Just a short video this week of our only visitor. It's even slower at the bird bath. We have had very muggy weather again with lots of rain and thunderstorms most evenings. I haven't seen any birds around, not even in the trees. Maybe we have hawks in the area? Who knows!

So, no bird or animal chatter for you. Hopefully there will be something going on for the next one.

That's how it is going at this week's Saturday Morning at the Bird Feeder, zip, zero!

I hope you all have a great weekend.












6 comments:

  1. So things are a bit squirrely around there! Seems he suspects something is up, but doesn't care. This was a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will be back soon :-) Let's hope there ain't hawks nearby. Happy Saturday, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That squirrel is cute—it was so alert—and yes, something is keeping the birds further away... but they’ll be back!
    Take care of yourself in this stormy weather.
    Have a lovely weekend! hugs Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cute. Strange no birds there, guess they maybe too hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend, Denise. It was rather warm today. I just saw a lot of bulbuls and finches in the tree. I'll be looking for squirrels when we get back to Illinois in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With the extreme close up, the intent eyes and the red roses, you have quite the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.

I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I will not be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!