Sunday, August 9, 2026

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE TODAY IS…

 




My heart finds its home
Where butterflies kiss the flowers
And the soft bees hum















For our overseas friends to translate:

The collage of three above reads: 
“Today is a Good Day for Flowers.”

My sign-off signature reads:
“Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting.
Denise”




46 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you friends, happy you thought so. Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the Sunday greeting with the lovely flower potpourri and the great quote!
    I wish you a wonderful Sunday!
    Hugs, Elke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome dear Elke :) so glad you liked them. I wish you a wonderful Sunday also :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Angie, so glad you found them so :)

      Delete
  4. Flowers are a happy sight, I love all the colorful blooms.
    Happy Sunday Denise, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eileen and happy you enjoyed :) I wish you the same.

      Delete
  5. It sure is a good day for flowers. Those are all very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful bright flowers, Denise. Have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyday is good for flowers. Thanks for those colourful beauties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed and you are very welcome. Thank you :)

      Delete
  8. Today is a great day for flowers for certain! Hope your day is as beautiful as these flowers are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet of you to say Erika, thank you! I wish you the same :)

      Delete
  9. I saw a butterfly on the front porch and it was kissing the ferns in a pot. Not sure why, maybe drinking from the water drops. I have been watching them kiss the weed flowers since I have no flowers but the weeds...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! I am happy you saw your butterfly. All weeds are wildflowers, so they say and what I believe. Thank you Sandra, happy you saw nature’s gifts :)

      Delete
  10. A happy Sunday to you, too. May God bless always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've taken the time to watch the bees and butterflies. I saw the first monarch I've seen in a while. That made me happy. Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How wonderful Sandra, that would make me happy too :) Thank you for sharing that :)

      Delete
  12. Thanks. A wonderful day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is Denise and I don't have to go out into the horrid heat to see them
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely greeting for this day. Hope your day is going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellen, it is and I hope yours is also :)

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. You are very welcome Christine. Happy to spread it around :)

      Delete
  16. Happy Sunday!! I am visiting from another blogger. Oh, I love flowers! Love fresh flowers all through my home when I can have them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Chrissy, thank you so much for visiting. I am very happy to meet you and welcome :) Your home must be a wonderful sight with all those flowers around.

      Delete
  17. Beautiful. Have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary, I would like to wish you the same :)

      Delete
  18. Lots of good wishes are coming your way.
    Happy Sunday.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So kind of you Jan and to you also. Happy Sunday and all the best, Denise :)

      Delete
  19. Hi Denise. I hope you are enjoying these warm August days. It's always a pleasure seeing all the flowers on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thank you Sheri, I hope you are too. Very happy you like the flowers I share, thank you :)

      Delete

Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.

I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I will not be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!