You are getting two posts in one day for a change. I didn't want to let August leave before sharing Ann's sweet greeting card that she sent out.
The sentiment is lovely and so true. I value our friendship very much and my box of happy mail from you is full of the ones you have sent me.
Happy mail indeed!
Ann, if I haven’t mentioned it before, you sure do have a pretty handwriting. I have always thought that about your handwritten signature.
And so to Ann and to you all,
Happy First Day of September!
Thanks for visiting and may the month give you plenty of things to smile about. I am sharing my first smile right now, just a little bit early.



A beautiful card from Ann!
ReplyDeleteI wish you a lovely September!!! hugs Elke
Thank you Elke, I agree :) I wish you a lovely September also :) hugs, Denise
DeleteShe is so kind, talented, and generous!!
ReplyDeleteI agree Ginny, very much so :)
DeleteLovely card and happy September Denise.
ReplyDeleteThank you Margaret, it is and a Happy September to you also :)
DeleteThat is lovely.
ReplyDeleteThank you Ruby Rose, I agree :)
DeleteSo happy that you liked it. Nice to know that my cards do indeed spread a little happiness.
ReplyDeleteThey do indeed and thanks again Ann :)
DeleteBom dia, Denise
ReplyDeleteQue lindo cartão você ganhou da Ann! Verdadeiras amizades são presentes preciosos que recebemos de Deus. Um forte abraço!
"Bom dia, Lucinalva. Muito obrigada pelo seu comentário tão amável. Meus melhores desejos para este mês de setembro. Um cordial abraço! Denise"
DeleteThat some people still send cards is very nice, but something that is lost amongst my circle.
ReplyDeleteMine too John. We all seem to write emails now, especially with family and friends who live overseas and the postage is getting more and more expensive. When Ann started sending these happy mails, it certainly brightened up my day. Forever grateful to her :)
DeleteHi, so glad you got the August Happy Mail, and that Ann got the computer in time to use her circuit and I AGREE, her handwriting is one I would love to have. I have lost my ability to write in cursive due to typing every thing. I only write list and those I print, that is the only thing I write. Ann spreads happiness to me and all my other blog friends spread happiness to me, including your comment on my blog today. hugs and love
ReplyDeleteThat worked out beautifully for Ann, didn't it? I know how frustrating that was for her, especially as she uses her cutting machine for her cards. Yes, she has a lovely handwriting. I equate mine to chicken-scratch these days. Ah, you bring happiness to all of us Sandra and I feel the same way about you. Hugs and love from me too my sweet friend :)
DeleteIt is always sweet to get snail mail from a friend.
ReplyDeleteCouldn't agree more Ellen :)
DeleteMuy bonita tarjeta. Todo pasa y todo llega. Ya estamos en el mes de septiembre y por cierto que por aquí ha dado comienzo con mucho calor.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Muito obrigada pelo seu comentário carinhoso. Sim, aqui também continua fazendo muito calor. Estou ansiosa pela chegada do outono. Desejo a você um mês de setembro muito feliz! Um abraço, Denise.
DeleteTermina agosto y comienza septiempre, con el mismo calor que hacía ayer, Hay que estar ahora en casa y con el aire acondicionado puesto.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Entendo perfeitamente. Também estamos com o ar-condicionado ligado aqui. Meus parentes na Europa têm enfrentado um calor terrível e não têm ar-condicionado; nunca foi preciso antes. Bom final de semana para você. Um abraço carinhoso, Denise.
DeleteAnn has the most creative eye and OH HOW very kind to send out happy monthly greetings
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia
Hello Cecilia, she does indeed and is so very kind :) Hugs, Denise
DeleteA lovely card.
ReplyDeleteGood wishes for the new month of September.
All the best Jan
Thank you Jan and I wish you the same. All the best, Denise
DeleteHow nice. I love the butterflies.
ReplyDeleteThank you Mary and me too, they just make me happy when I see them :)
DeleteLindo regalo. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteGracias por tu lindo comentario. Es un regalo muy dulce. Te mando un beso :)
DeleteDenise,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you are having a great week!!
Hugs,
Deb
Debbie-Dabble Blog
Thanks so much Deb, and it is always a pleasure visiting your blog. You have a great Friday and weekend ahead. Hugs, Denise
DeleteHappy September Denise! Ann's card is beautiful. Take care, have a happy day!
ReplyDeleteAnd to you also Eileen :) It is a lovely card isn't it? You take care and have a happy day also.
Delete