The Swallows are back and enjoying flying around in a cloudless sky. But I was happy this one settled on a branch nearby.
Get your own branch buddy!
And once again peace and quiet reigns.
1) Everyone likes birds. What wild creature is more accessible to our eyes and ears, as close to us and everyone in the world, as universal as a bird?
2) Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her, still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings.
3) I'm youth, I'm joy, I'm a little bird that has broken out of the egg.
~James M. Barrie~
4) A bird does not sing because it has an answer, it sings because it simply has a song.
and my favorite
5) Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul, and sings the tunes without the words, and never stop at all.
I am sharing with the following memes as they become available, with my thanks to all our hosts. If you click on their names you can visit other participants.