Thank you very, very much! You put a skip in my step that day. These lovelies arrived in my mailbox from dear friend Debbie of It’s All About Purple. Can’t say enough how delighted I was to open up your envelope to find...
this ever so cute card with its lovely sentiments inside, and...
a pretty coloring post card of prettiest flowers...
a Mary Engelbreit bookmark that's waiting for my next read...
and a sweet knitting basket which always reminds me of Debbie's awesome knitting projects.
No words are enough but thank you, I am blessed to know you.
Have a wonderful day Debbie and to everyone reading this today, I wish you the same.
Hugs from Denise




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.
I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I will not be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!