I am sharing Gregg's photos today. He wanted to change to black and white and adjusted his iPhone. We both liked them very much and I would like to try my own next time we go out.
It was a wonderful day, started out at 83 degs F (28 degs C), not too much humidity that I could detect. However, at the end of our walk it got up to 88 degs F (31 degs C) with high humidity. I was glad to be heading to our air-conditioned car by that time. I probably walked a bit too far again - tsk, tsk I can hear Gregg saying. He always warns me, but those flowers and bees you know.
We had a delightful time chatting to a lovely couple, which I will go into more when I do another post.
We were at what has become our favorite walk-about place, Green Spring Gardens, and more later.
Thanks for looking and have a great day.




The black & white photo of you is just stunning!! And the second photo has wonderful shadows! I like your hat!
ReplyDeleteI think it looks so interesting in black-and-white photos, too, and you look stunning in your summer outfit! It’s going to be 31 degrees here today as well! Have a wonderful day—hugs, Elke.
ReplyDeleteLovely in black and white and the photos are so lovely. Thank you Denise. Keep cool.
ReplyDeleteThe eye is drawn to different details in black and white. Sometimes colour distracts.
ReplyDeleteLovely black and whites. I think it always makes photos look more dramatic
ReplyDeleteI have noticed a bit of a tendency of late for some photographers to revert to black- and-white. Perhaps it goes with revival of vinyl records!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful B&W images. I like the photo of you, well done!
ReplyDeleteTake care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.
The black and white sure show off details without color distraction. Kudos on 'walking' too far!
ReplyDeleteBlack and White makes the image pop a lot more. Color can be a distraction. But if you want photos to enjoy the colors, then black and white doesn't work. It's great with iPhones because you can pick and choose. It'll will be great see your black and white photos sometime too.
ReplyDelete