Dear Denise, that saying is so true—just standing quietly and you can still experience so much! A wonderful collage of the birds, and I love the quote! Have a lovely day. Hugs Elke
Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.
I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I will not be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!
I love it! And you know I love HER!
ReplyDeleteThat's great and yes I do Ginny, we both are big fans of Mary aren't we? :)
DeleteThere is so much truth in that sentence. Beauty is all around us, if we only have eyes to see.
ReplyDeleteThank you Janice, I agree :)
DeleteSo true!
ReplyDeleteThank you and welcome to my blog, so nice to meet you :)
DeleteDear Denise, that saying is so true—just standing quietly and you can still experience so much! A wonderful collage of the birds, and I love the quote! Have a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteHugs Elke
Hello Dear Elke, it is indeed :) Thank you, so glad you enjoyed. You have a lovely day also. Hugs, Denise
DeleteHello Denise,
ReplyDeleteI love the Mary Oliver quote and all the cute ducks, great collage. Take care, have a wonderful day!
So glad Eileen, thank you. You take care and have a wonderful day also :)
DeleteThat's a great quote and those photos are amazing.
ReplyDeleteThank you kindly Ann, much appreciated :)
DeleteJust looks around and it's beauty. Thanks Denise.
ReplyDeleteVery true Margaret and you are very welcome. Thank you :)
DeleteThat is deeper than it sounds and I'll stand and think on that for a bit...
ReplyDeleteSometimes these quotes take a lot of thought, don't they Ellen? :)
DeleteAmazing.
ReplyDeleterkrsrue.blogspot.com
Thank you Regine :)
DeleteI AGREE MY EYES FIND THE BEST PHOTOS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.
ReplyDeleteJUST HAVE TO KEEP LOOKING
HUGS CECILIA
Totally agree Cecilia, we must always keep looking :)
DeleteA lovely quote, and I did enjoy the photographs.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
So glad, thank you Jan, all the best :)
DeleteDenise - do you have a place to call your own?
ReplyDeleteHi Sandie, anywhere my loved ones are, that’s my own :)))
DeleteAmazing.
ReplyDeleteThank you RR :)
DeleteLove it. And I meant snapper fish in my post today Jul 30th, sorry.
ReplyDeleteGreat and I love snapper just as much as I do salmon :) I should have known looking at it but my head was elsewhere again, hahaha. Thanks Christmas!
DeleteYou saw some great birds. It's always good to look, isn't it? You wouldn't see anything good if you didn''t.
ReplyDeleteWe certainly did Erika, it was a fun day. And you’re right there :)
Delete