Thursday, October 1, 2026

SPREAD KINDNESS…



“How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world.”

~William Shakespeare~
The Merchant of Venice






Wishing you all 
A Very Happy First Day of October.
and thanks for stopping by.


















For our international friends to translate 
by using my translation widget on my sidebar.

Teddy’s Shirt says 
“Spread kindness like wildflowers.”



52 comments:

  1. A beautiful quote! Thank you, and I also wish you, dear Denise and Gregg, a lovely October 1st. hugs Elke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elke, my pleasure :) I wish you and your Sweetheart the same.

      Delete
  2. Denis, thank you, I also wish you a wonderful sun-filled October, hug and kiss, Andreja! Thank you for the little teddy bear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good quote and such a sweet bear and flowers, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you liked them Margaret and thank you :)

      Delete
  4. Happy October Denise! Great quote and a cute image. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eileen and again to you. Have a great day tomorrow and weekend ahead :)

      Delete
  5. Such a lovely quote and a beautiful sentiment to start the month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many have no doubt heard the expression, “Random act of kindness.” I try to do that every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This doesn't surprise me David, you are a good man.

      Delete
  7. Aw, so cute. I love it. Great quote too. Happy first day of October to you also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful Ann and thank you :) Happy First day of October again :)

      Delete
  8. A lovely post and message as we welcome the new month of October.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan, and all the best to you too :) and also Happy October! Denise

      Delete
  9. Beautiful! I wish you a happy October too, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It’s the month that begins with lovely autumn and ends in cold and barrenness. Here anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being further up north I am sure that is the case John :)

      Delete
  11. Aw too cute. I wish you a happy October 1st! It is now Fall or Spring season :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Natalie, and to you again also :)

      Delete
  12. Absolutely delightful, true, and important.
    A hug for you from Viola.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Viola, a sentiment I agree with 100 percent:) A hug for you too, Denise

      Delete
  13. Here's to kindness - have the best October Denise !
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, and lovely to see you Wren. I wish you the same, Denise x

      Delete
  14. Hey Denise and Oh did you spread some smiles and kindness today
    I am very late for impawtant blog visits, today was grocery, gym then home to meet a painter to get some estimates on power washing outside and making some repairs.
    Hugs Ceciliia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've had a lot going on Cecilia and I hope you are feeling better now. Hugs, Denise

      Delete
  15. I like the line on Teddy's shirt, wildflowers don't need anyone to plant them, they just turn up everywhere, which is probably the best way for kindness to work too. Happy October to you and Gregg!
    https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that wonderful? I must get some next planting season and sprinkle them everywhere :) I love your analogy! Thank you Diana, and I wish you the same :)

      Delete
  16. Omg ... can anything be any cuter!! And the message is so true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that Penelope, thank you so much :)

      Delete
  17. Happy 1st of Octobert to you as well, Denise.
    The bear is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked him Sandra, he may be making an appearance again sometime :) Happy October to you again, Denise

      Delete
  18. Happy October 1st to you.
    I just love, love, love that Teddy Bear.
    I made that chicken dinner tonight.
    It was delicious, didn't quite look like yours, but it was good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandie, and thank you so much. To you again also :) I am so glad you enjoyed the chicken dinner I shared. I truly believe that our cooking is like our signature, no matter how good it tastes, it still looks different to anyone else's in appearance :)

      Delete
  19. The Bard knew what was what, didn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Shakespeare always had a way of summing things up succinctly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.

I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I will not be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!