Saturday, October 3, 2026

SATURDAY MORNING AT THE BIRD FEEDER - CHICKENS AND THINGS
























Photo 1: 
"Why did the chicken cross the road?"
"Her Fitbit said "Only 37 steps to go.""
"Hmmm...."


Photo 2:
"Somebody needs to start writing them new material."


Sign-off Signature: Cluckopatra the Chicken says, “That’s how we 
cluck on A Saturday Morning at the Bird Feeder apparently. 

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend - Hugs ❤️ Denise”









42 comments:

  1. Yikes! Thank you for reminding me to put on my Fitbit. I forgot to put it back on after my shower.
    Have a wonderful weekend, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to help Kay :) Thank you, I wish you the same.

      Delete
  2. Froggies 3! I haven't seen them in a long time, and have been kind of missing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, they are very touched you said that Ginny. Thank you from all of us :)

      Delete
  3. Good, Denise—and your post is so funny, great!
    hugs Elke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elke, I am very happy you think so :) hugs, Denise.

      Delete
  4. Hello, Denise
    Cute captions, love the images too. I have walked around my house trying to round off my step count. Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Eileen :) and thank you for the smile. You have a happy weekend too.

      Delete
  5. Happy weekend to the birds and thou.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely, thank you John, we all send you the same greeting :)

      Delete
  6. Hello and Happy Saturday.
    Thanks for my Saturday smiles.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan, it is my pleasure to pass those smiles on to you :) All the best, Denise

      Delete
  7. LOL. Well I think the fitbit answer sound perfectly good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. And you have made my day :) Thank you Regine.

      Delete
  9. Good one. Did you come up with that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcia, the photos are mine with a few added touches and I knew I wanted to add a chicken crossed the road joke, so I read about a hundred and this popped out for me :)

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the chuckle :-) Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Angie. Hope you had a happy Saturday. Mine was great thank you :)

      Delete
  11. I'm laughing and groaning at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanie :) I did the same thing when I published this post.

      Delete
  12. BOL TOL Denise that was funny
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you thought so Cecilia, thank you :) Hugs, Denise

      Delete
  13. Happy Saturday...and welcome to what actually feels like autumn!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, thank you and the same to you :)

      Delete
  14. Buen fin de semana. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Muchas gracias! Le envío los mismos saludos con mucho aprecio :)

      Delete
  15. Ha ha. But I know lots of folks who would walk across the street for 37 steps. :) Hope it was a super Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you are right Erika :) Thank you, it was a super Saturday. I hope yours was also.

      Delete
  16. Ha! 37 steps is exactly the kind of motivation I’d need too.
    Thanks for the giggle, Denise!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.

I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I will not be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!