Wednesday, September 9, 2026

REMEMBERING THE TULIPS - FROM THE ARCHIVES

I found these looking through my old photos, going back to 2014. We were walking around Meadowlark Gardens, newly discovered by us at the time. The tulips were in bloom. I always look forward to this time of the year. 

I was practicing close-ups.


but above everything, I was enjoying those gorgeous yellow tulips...


newly opened with perfect petals.


For a change, not much narrative today.
Thanks for taking a peek and enjoy your day.





14 comments:

  1. I love the tulips too; your close-ups of the tulips are beautiful, and those red edges on the yellow blossom look so lovely.
    Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos. And I love the very thin red edging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did well with your closeups Denise and what a beautiful tulips edge with red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love yellow flowers and I love tulips so these are right up my street.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic photos of the tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely closeups of the tulips, they are so pretty. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are lovely. Yellow is such a cheerful color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on those close-ups, Denise. Happy Wednesday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Denise what a lovely happy sunny tulip with itty bit of red on the edges
    Excellent
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to see these tulips, I do like your close-ups.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really love tulip season. these yellow ones are especially pretty with just a hint of red on the edges!! in taking close ups, especially of flowers, i find my phone takes better pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.

I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I will not be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!