Denise thank you for the kind words about my header and I agree it would be lovely to have a cup of coffee and a scone with you. The photo was actually one of the scenes on YouTube music channel. Hugs to you and Gregg C
My pleasure Cecilia, I really loved it. A very pretty scene you found, so cheerful and Autumn-y. I would love having a coffee and scone with you. Hugs to you both, Denise.
Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.
I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I will not be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!
A very sad anniversary.
ReplyDeleteVery much so Ginny.
DeleteSad day it was and still is Denise.
ReplyDeleteIt is Margaret, very true.
DeleteIt will never be forgotten and remains in my heart, amidst deep sorrow!!
ReplyDeleteCouldn't have put it better Elke, thank you with hugs :) Denise
DeleteA sad day for sure.
ReplyDeleteSo sad Ann, always will be.
DeleteIt is a day I will never forget, very sad!
ReplyDeleteVery Eileen.
DeleteSometimes, it’s hard to believe so many years have passed since the tragedies and sadness of this date.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you Dorothy, it is vividly etched in all our minds.
DeleteIt's a sad day in American and World history. I can't believe it's already been 25 years.
ReplyDeleteI can’t believe it either Erika.
DeleteDenise this post touched my heart...thank you
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia
Thank you for your sweet comment Cecilia. Hugs, Denise
DeleteWe will all remember that day.
ReplyDeleteWe will Kay, I agree.
DeleteDenise thank you for the kind words about my header and I agree it would be lovely to have a cup of coffee and a scone with you.
ReplyDeleteThe photo was actually one of the scenes on YouTube music channel.
Hugs to you and Gregg
C
My pleasure Cecilia, I really loved it. A very pretty scene you found, so cheerful and Autumn-y. I would love having a coffee and scone with you. Hugs to you both, Denise.
DeleteA very sad anniversary.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts and prayers with all affected.
All the best Jan
Very and mine too. Thank you Jan and all the best, Denise
DeleteWe will never forget.
ReplyDeleteWe never will Mary.
DeleteNever forget
ReplyDeleteIndeed.
DeleteEs algo que no debemos olvidar. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteEstoy de acuerdo contigo 100 por ciento mi amiga.
DeleteMay they rest in peace!
ReplyDeleteVery much so.
Delete