Thank you Diane :) I wish in your case you have some literal rain. I know the heat over there has been horrendous! Yes, very sad news about Dolly. All’s is well here, thank you and hope the same for you.
Dolly so very much beloved. What a legacy she left for us too. Denise this morning I saw a video of the Buckingham guards/band playing the theme to 9-5 movie in honor of Dolly. The palace was in the background...so very touching Hugs cecilia
I always liked Dolly Parton. She has a collection of cute items in some stores, and I want to get something just to remember her by. Denise, I believe that when we see a rainbow it is a gift, so thank you for the rainbow on your blog post this afternoon. : )
Thank you so for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.
I appreciate all who look at my blog, but I will not be publishing any businesses. If you are only able to publish anonymously, would you sign your name, and leave an addy so I can return your visit where possible? Thank you!
A wonderful quote for Dolly Parton—may she rest in peace.!!!
ReplyDeleteHUgs Elke
Indeed, thank you so much Elke :) hugs, Denise.
DeleteSeems to me I heard that expression when I was a child, so I doubt it’s a Dolly Parton original.
ReplyDeleteThat may be so, but it was her favorite saying for decades and truly defined who she was.
DeleteDolly is loved and will be missed. She was a beautiful human being!
ReplyDeleteTake care, happy Thursday! Enjoy your day!
I agree 100% Eileen, thank you and I wish you the same :)
DeleteWhat a wonderful quote. Dolly was such a beautiful person inside and out. So sad to hear of her passing
ReplyDeleteVery sad, thank you Ann :)
DeleteLove her and the quote!
ReplyDeleteMe too Angie :)
DeleteSo very true.
ReplyDeleteVery much so :)
DeleteGood quote from Dolly. May she RIP.
ReplyDeleteThank you Margaret and yes, may she rest in peace :)
DeleteBeautiful. Dolly Parton was one of those people that for some reason, I just thought would always be around. Thanks for sharing this today, my friend.
ReplyDeleteI thought the same Billie Jo. You are very welcome my friend :)
Delete👍❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you John :)
DeleteYes, she will be missed.
ReplyDeleteVery much so, thank you Marcia :)
DeleteSuch an icon who is and will be missed.
ReplyDeleteThank you Ellen for that lovely thought. Very true :)
DeleteA good meme! RIP Dolly
ReplyDeleteThank you Christine :)
DeleteR.I.P. Dolly.
ReplyDeleteIndeed, thank you Janice :)
DeleteWonderful quote and I just wish we had the rain. Sad news about Dolly. Hope all is well Diane
ReplyDeleteThank you Diane :) I wish in your case you have some literal rain. I know the heat over there has been horrendous! Yes, very sad news about Dolly. All’s is well here, thank you and hope the same for you.
DeleteBom dia, Denise
ReplyDeleteLinda frase. Que Deus conforte os corações dos familiares e amigos de Dolly. Um forte abraço.
Gracias por su comentario tan amable; se lo agradezco mucho. Le deseo un día muy feliz. Um forte abraço.
DeleteDolly so very much beloved. What a legacy she left for us too.
ReplyDeleteDenise this morning I saw a video of the Buckingham guards/band playing the theme to
9-5 movie in honor of Dolly. The palace was in the background...so very touching
Hugs cecilia
She did indeed Cecilia. I was very heartened to see the guards play at Buckingham Palace, and yes indeed, very touching. Hugs, Denise :)
DeleteShe was wonderful! Kind, non-judgmental, and generous.
ReplyDelete100 percent agree with you Ginny :) a great role model for us all.
DeleteI can't wrap my mind around her not being here anymore. She seemed eternal to me.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean Sandra. I felt the same way :)
DeleteHave a super day-or I should say hope it was a super day.
ReplyDeleteThank you Erika, it was and I hope yours was too :)
DeleteBella frase. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteGracias, yo también lo pensaba. Te mando un beso.
DeleteI always liked Dolly Parton. She has a collection of cute items in some stores, and I want to get something just to remember her by. Denise, I believe that when we see a rainbow it is a gift, so thank you for the rainbow on your blog post this afternoon. : )
ReplyDeleteThat would be lovely Sheri. Very true, rainbows are a gift as was Dolly. You are very welcome to this rainbow my dear friend and thank you.
DeleteThe end of a wonderful career. We saw her in a concert here many years ago. It was loud but good.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful that must have been to see her perform Diane :) Thanks for sharing that.
DeleteRIP Dolly.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Yes indeed, :) Thank you Jan and all the best to you too. Denise
DeleteGreat quote.
ReplyDeleteI thought so too Sandra. I love that Dolly connected with it all those years ago.
Delete