Friday, July 1, 2016

TODAY'S FLOWER # 415 - JULY 1ST, 2016

My apologies to friends who participated in last week's Today's Flowers.  I was not able to visit your posts but will try my best to catch up soon.  I haven't had much computer time lately.  Please read note above (below the title).


Thank you to all who participate in this meme, and for all the comments left.  They are all read with great appreciation.


Today's Flowers opens on Friday at 12.00 a.m., and closes the following Thursday at 11.00 p.m.  We welcome blogging friends to add their favorite flower photos during that time.  If you think you would like to participate you can read more information at this link.


I am still sharing photos from Meadowlark Gardens, in Vienna, Virginia when we visited last month.  








Today's Flowers was created by Luiz Santilli, Jr. Thank you Luiz!  I am now its host. 


I am also linking with the following memes as they become available, with my thanks to our hosts.  Please click on their names to visit other participants.

Hetty at Tuinverhalen (Garden Stories)
Nick at Floral Friday Fotos
Aquariann at Flower Friday
Laura at iHeartMacro
Pamela at Garden Tuesday

26 comments:

  1. Denise, it was pretty hot today here in Montreal and your photos are very cooling and calming! Thanks so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers are spectacular!! Do you know what they are? I don't think have ever seen ones like the first three. The last two pictures are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meadowlark Gardens looks like a beautiful, tranquil place. The flowers are all very pretty! Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I particularly like the columbine against the bark of the silver birch? (Second photo.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always find so many stunning flowers!

    Have a happy weekend ... Frauke

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the flowers hosts are lovely but my fvourite is the last one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heisann!
    Nice photos of flowers which all grow, but the first one, here in Norway as well. Have a wonderful weekend ;:OD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muito belas estas flores silvestres.
    Um abraço e bom fim de semana.
    Andarilhar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the white.... my current favourite floral colour

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some beautiful flowers for the 1st of July - have a happy month

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful walk in the garden; so lovely to admire flowers and to observe lots of details from nature, as always in your posts. Many thanks for Today's Flowers and Have a great weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  13. another lovely collection Denise

    ReplyDelete
  14. that 2nd photo is AWESOME.. i love the texture of the tree bark and the purple flowers and green grass.. gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, Denise. These are all gorgeous flowers. Lovely photos! Happy Friday, enjoy your 4th of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Denise,
    so beautiful, little treasures in this public garden.
    I like them very much.

    A very happy weekend to you
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the peonies. Enjoy your weekend, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful peonies Denise.....the last one is gorgeous!
    Thanks for hosting and sharing.

    Happy weekend!
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  19. In painting I love colors, but in flowers whites are my favorites. Love the ones in your second capture! Have a great weekend, Danise and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Denise, wonderful flowers again, what a super place to visit.
    Regards John

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am having a hard time getting around myself so I completely understand.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! I really must visit there sometime. Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Denise,
    wonderful Summer flowers in the nature in your photos. Thank you for Hosting.
    I wish you warm Summer days and relaxation.
    Best regards, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh...lovely flowers but I know you are away and won't be able to reply. I hope everything okay and you will be back soon.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit. As I do monitor comments it may take a while for them to appear, even quite late depending on what is going on and how much time I am able to spend on the computer.

Also, there are times when I delete by mistake, so if something you have written to me is gone, it's usually because my fingers have pushed the wrong button!